Parent Proclaimed Cutest Daughters You Ever Did See

Friday, August 31, 2012

An Opportune Moment: Part Deux

I just looked over the post I typed the day before our first daughter was born (4/11/10). So I looked up "opportune" in the dictionary and this is what it said: "appropriate, favorable, or suitable" or "occurring or coming at an appropriate time; well-timed." After some exhaustive searching on the Puyallup School District website, we learned that the cutoff date for Kindergarten Registration is August 31st. So what they're trying to tell me, is that in just this one day there's enough change that I might have to keep my kid around the house for one more year? One day? That's the craziest thing I've ever heard.

God knows we love Him and we're going to be extremely grateful for one year closer to kid retirement if the new kid is born today. I closed that post last time with "The nice thing is that when it does happen, it'll be in God's time and, if I'm not mistaken, at the Opportune Moment." Sounds to me like God's time is right now!

Well, we're off to the hospital to have the Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment